Improve your communication skills in spoken & written English
Why is this course so popular?
This course focuses on the core principles of punctuation, spelling & grammar. Sorting out some of the universal problems including words that get misused and confused, such as ’that’ or ’which’. Lessons are fun which allows you to use your English more confidently in everyday life and in the workplace.
- Master the commonly used English tenses, phrasal verbs, conditionals, conjunctions & prepositions, articles & nouns, adjectives & adverbs, pronouns & determiners and modals.
- Improve your writing structure and style.
- Convey your meaning understandably and accurately.
- Speak & write more expressively and with confidence.
- Use a more varied and more expressive vocabulary.
- All of these aims are also applicable to business writing - letters, email and reports.
Both classes are on:
Tuesday evening: 7:30-9:30pm
Thursday evening: 7:30-9:30pm